Thursday, August 24, 2006

PHOTO CONTEST!

I have finally joined the rest of America and now own a camera phone - a Motorola RAZR, as it happens (the old one). I've heard a lot of people bitch about the RAZR, but I'm pretty satisfied thus far. Probly because my last phone was so bad, but whatever. In any case, with phone in hand, I have finally been able to take some pictures that I've meaning to snap for quite some time. Here's the first one, which is part of a series. The challenge for you, dear reader, is to determine the context of the picture. Prizes will be announced after I see if anyone gets it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trivia over the computer is pointless since we have google and wiki.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Deranged GOT Fan said...

damn you, google. but yeah, that's why i didn't announce any prizes yet.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

Is it the tag on your undershirt?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter