Monday, August 28, 2006

Straight from the ass's mouth

Okay, now even Nasrallah admits that it was a mistake to abduct the Israeli soldiers and start the war.
We did not think, even one per cent, that the capture would lead to a war at this time and of such magnitude...You ask me if I had known on 11 July (the day before the cross border raid) that the operation would lead to such a war would I do it? I say no, absolutely not.

This comes on the heels of a statement by Sheikh Ali al-Amin, renowned Shiite scholar and Mufti of Tyre, who recently blasted Hizbullah for bringing destruction upon the country: "Neither Lebanon nor the Lebanese people have any connection to this war. The war was forced upon the country and the people."

W ould the "Israel has lost" crowd please shut up now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

I was on the "Israel has lost" side until I read this blog. Even after hearing those comments yesterday, I still remained allieged to that side. But upon reading your compelling argument, I have now decided to "perform a Bass" and switch teams. Red Rover Red Rover I'm Coming Right Over. Now that we've got all four aces, our squad can hardly be contained. Unless, of course, we lose one of them to a higher picture card in a War. Sheikh Ali al-Amin will forever remain my King of Hearts.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter